29.11.2012 RIFF JTAG – HTC HD Mini T5555 (HTC Photon) Unbrick, Unlock, IMEI, CID repa
Repairing bricked HTC HD Mini is easy with the RIFF Box. Phone is auto powered on with USB Data Cable connected to the PC. Battery presence may be required.
In case you have no USB cable near, make sure battery is charged enough and hold Power On button during initiation of JTAG connection.
Resurrector will reflash radio’s boot zone and will re-write PDA’s SPL. Additionally to SPL and Radio zones, the zone which contains Model ID is re-flashed too. Thus after resurrection phone will have Model ID = ‘PB9210000’.
Currently supported resurrection for NAND memories with 2KB page size.
To resurrect HTC HD Mini:
- Solder JTAG cable to HTC HD Mini JTAG pads;
- Insert USB Data cable into board and PC;
- Make sure HTC HD Mini is selected in the list of models;
- If you use battery, press Power On key;
- Click Resurrect button;
- Wait till software signals a successful operation completion;
- Disconnect power supply, de-solder JTAG wires;
Now phone is in bootable condition, that is, even if it does not start up normally, you can flash it using known flashing methods.
To enter download mode:
- Disconnect PC cable;
- Insert battery;
- Hold ‘Volume Down’ key and press ‘Power ON’ button.